FROM THE AUTHORS OF TAKING SHAPE
COMES A NEW BOOK ABOUT A CERTAIN GOOD GUY...

Friday, June 16, 2017

Super Rare Tall Man Bust Available Again!

Here's some good news for phans of the Tall Man. This fantastic tribute bust by master sculptor Jeff Yagher is once again available through Rebel Resin Model Kits & Busts. Just contact Tony Salcines over at Rebel Resin to order one. They come unpainted, though Tony may be able to paint yours up for a small fee. And as far as amazing collectibles go, these are very reasonably priced. 

They're also incredibly rare considering they aren't at all mass produced or available for sale too often. If you're looking for a way to honor to the late great Angus Scrimm in your home or office, this is a wonderful way to do it.

Personally, I have a plaster white Tall Man bust sitting on my desk, though I've also recently ordered a painted head as well that I might swap out every so often. My Tall Man bust is - without a doubt - one of my favorite pieces in my own Phantasm Archives collection.

Again, hit up Tony at Rebel Resin to secure yours today!







1 comment:

  1. replica louboutin scarpeDalla fondazione dello studio di Parigi nel 1991, repliche donne piattaforme la suola rossa di Christian Louboutin è un segno in sé. La lacca su tacchi alti, scarpe da ginnastica e stivali adorna il fondo di ogni paio di scarpe di Christian Louboutin.

    ReplyDelete

Incredible Tall Man Balloon Art

I've always found balloon characters impressive, but this takes the art form to another level entirely! Enter Brad Wood , better known o...