FROM THE AUTHORS OF TAKING SHAPE
COMES A NEW BOOK ABOUT A CERTAIN GOOD GUY...

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

New Remastered / Ravager Trailers Up at AMAZON plus screenshots

Late last evening, exciting new trailers for Phantasm Remastered and Phantasm Ravager appeared on the film's pre-order pages on iTunes... only to vanish completely several hours later. Phans were left either gushing over the new previews or cursing the suddenly missing videos. Lucky for us,  these spectacular trailers have now appeared over on Amazon's digital pre-order listings for Remastered and Ravager! You can see a handful of screenshots from the new Ravager trailer below.

(These trailers will probably not work on your phone or in the Chrome browser, apparently.)

Amazon trailer page for Phantasm Remastered

Amazon trailer page for Phantasm Ravager











1 comment:

  1. Holy Phuck! Such an epic trailer! If the final film lives up to that trailer, it's going to be the send off, the Phranchise so richly deserves.
    It sucks I have to wait until its release on DVD, before I can see it. I really wish they'd announce the date of the DVD/Blu-Ray release. Because that's the date I'll finally get to see it.
    Thanks for sharing the info about the trailer. I have a feeling I'll be re-watching it more times than I can count. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Incredible Tall Man Balloon Art

I've always found balloon characters impressive, but this takes the art form to another level entirely! Enter Brad Wood , better known o...