FROM THE AUTHORS OF TAKING SHAPE
COMES A NEW BOOK ABOUT A CERTAIN GOOD GUY...

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Phantasm Exhumed: Thanks for all the Selfies

From Spain to Pakistan, my book Phantasm Exhumed has traveled farther than I ever thought possible. My sincerest thanks to anyone who has sent in a selfie, review or feedback. You have helped to make an incredibly long process worthwhile for myself and the folks who contributed to this book. It pleases me to my geeky core to look over the collage below. To quote a certain Tall Man, "I could read and reread all the reviews endlessly. They are heart nourishing."

I know a handful of people are eagerly wondering on the status of the book's special edition (color, hardcover and more photos) I've been promising. That process continues and I will hopefully have an announcement shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Incredible Tall Man Balloon Art

I've always found balloon characters impressive, but this takes the art form to another level entirely! Enter Brad Wood , better known o...