FROM THE AUTHORS OF TAKING SHAPE
COMES A NEW BOOK ABOUT A CERTAIN GOOD GUY...

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Have a Phantasmic Halloween!

Happy Halloween greetings to all! To celebrate the reason for the season, I'm posting here two spooktacular treats for your viewing enjoyment. The first is a terrific looking carved pumpkin by Phantasm Community regular Natalie Tomaszewski. She carved Angus Scrimm as Jebediah Morningside from Kristen Deem's iconic Phantasm: Oblivion set photo. Great work as always, Natalie! Click to see it larger.



The second treat is a short film by Glass Eye Pix collaborator Graham Reznick featuring narration by the Tall Man himself! Titled The Trick is the Treat, you can have a look at it below courtesy Shock Till You Drop. The short is much like a filmed poem. I get a slightly different reading from this short each time I watch it and all I can say for sure is that I'm now skeptical of every Halloween treat featured in it. Thanks, Scrimm and Reznick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Incredible Tall Man Balloon Art

I've always found balloon characters impressive, but this takes the art form to another level entirely! Enter Brad Wood , better known o...