FROM THE AUTHORS OF TAKING SHAPE
COMES A NEW BOOK ABOUT A CERTAIN GOOD GUY...

Friday, September 2, 2011

Cover Art: SATAN HATES YOU

The cover artwork for the upcoming October 18 DVD release of Satan Hates You has appeared online (source: Shock Till You Drop). The DVD art features Angus Scrimm and Reggie Bannister, both of whom have terrific parts in the film along with genre fixtures Michael Berryman, Debbie Rochon and Larry Fessenden.

I hope to have my review for this one posted soon here on the Archives. I don't mind telling you in advance that I thought it was deliciously evil fun! Click the cover to enlarge it.

(Note of trivia: This is the first time Angus and Reggie have both appeared in a film since Phantasm Oblivion!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Incredible Tall Man Balloon Art

I've always found balloon characters impressive, but this takes the art form to another level entirely! Enter Brad Wood , better known o...