FROM THE AUTHORS OF TAKING SHAPE
COMES A NEW BOOK ABOUT A CERTAIN GOOD GUY...

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Ravager Hitting Theaters and VOD in October!!!

I'm a little late to this party, but here's the big news. Phantasm Ravager is hitting theater screens and video-on-demand platforms on October 7th, 2016. The Entertainment Weekly article also confirms the previously scooped Art House Theater Day release for Phantasm Remastered as well as a special box set release for the series later this year.

Hopefully we'll get more details on this fantastic development soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Phantasm series and I hope some fan upload this one when it's released, because I'm not American, which means I'll not be able to watch in the theaters here because it's not a famous movie.

    ReplyDelete

Incredible Tall Man Balloon Art

I've always found balloon characters impressive, but this takes the art form to another level entirely! Enter Brad Wood , better known o...