FROM THE AUTHORS OF TAKING SHAPE
COMES A NEW BOOK ABOUT A CERTAIN GOOD GUY...

Thursday, February 18, 2016

New Interview on Phantasm Exhumed

If anyone out there hasn't yet tired of me gabbing about my 2014 book, Phantasm Exhumed, you can check out this new interview I did with my pal Jon Melville, who recently published Seeking Perfection: The Unofficial Guide to Tremors. (That is a fantastic read in case you have any interest in graboids!)

I talk a little about the highs and lows of publishing a book on Phantasm, working with Angus Scrimm, what got me into Phantasm and dish some advice for anyone out there thinking about publishing their own making-of book. Check it out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Incredible Tall Man Balloon Art

I've always found balloon characters impressive, but this takes the art form to another level entirely! Enter Brad Wood , better known o...