FROM THE AUTHORS OF TAKING SHAPE
COMES A NEW BOOK ABOUT A CERTAIN GOOD GUY...

Friday, May 22, 2015

About that Mondo Phantasm Vinyl...

I know many phans have been patiently awaiting official word on when the limited edition Phantasm Vinyl from Mondo would be made available online. The spiffy new release was first made available earlier this month at Texas Frightmare Weekend in both white-marble and blood-red editions. Mondo's Justin Ishmael has given word that the vinyl will be released online through Mondo's website this upcoming Wednesday, 5/27. These things tend to sell out very quickly, so I wouldn't hesitate once they become available!

I was extremely fortunate to have a man on the inside at Texas Frightmare who snagged me a white-marble edition of the release. I've snapped photos of it, which you can see below. Click any image to make it bigger.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Incredible Tall Man Balloon Art

I've always found balloon characters impressive, but this takes the art form to another level entirely! Enter Brad Wood , better known o...