FROM THE AUTHORS OF TAKING SHAPE
COMES A NEW BOOK ABOUT A CERTAIN GOOD GUY...

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Quiet Times

While things may have been quiet around these parts lately, the world of Phantasm has been anything but quiet! This past weekend saw Don Coscarelli and the entire cast reunite in Chicago for the Flashback Weekend convention. Yours truly was also there manning a table for my new book, Phantasm Exhumed!

Expect a whole slew of photos and videos across the next week as I get it all organized. In the mean time, here's one of my favorite photos from the event as snapped by Scott Pensa. The Tall Man and I spent many an hour working on this tome and I'm mighty proud to finally have him sign my copy.

Also, if you haven't picked up your copy of the book yet... it's only $16.57 right now at Amazon! I'm also finally offering author-signed copies over on the book website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Incredible Tall Man Balloon Art

I've always found balloon characters impressive, but this takes the art form to another level entirely! Enter Brad Wood , better known o...