FROM THE AUTHORS OF TAKING SHAPE
COMES A NEW BOOK ABOUT A CERTAIN GOOD GUY...

Monday, September 10, 2018

Scratch-N-Sniff Tall Man Stickers - Sure, why not?


I thought I'd seen it all. Really, I did. Then I came across this tonight: Scratch-and-sniff Phantasm stickers! An easy $3.59 will get you a 48-pack of these stylish adhesives, which emit the sweet aroma of strawberry licorice when scratched. A shame they don't come smelling like lavender. Doesn't that seem like the obvious choice? The Wacky Whiffers Etsy product page comes with a warning: Stickers are extremely strong and potent in scent!

Horror fans should delight in learning that other Wacky Whiffer stickers include Freddy Krueger and Chucky the Killer Doll among other horror icons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Incredible Tall Man Balloon Art

I've always found balloon characters impressive, but this takes the art form to another level entirely! Enter Brad Wood , better known o...