FROM THE AUTHORS OF TAKING SHAPE
COMES A NEW BOOK ABOUT A CERTAIN GOOD GUY...

Monday, September 28, 2009

Kat Lester Debuts New Album

"Her sole amigo is her alter-ego..."

Many moons back, I reported on a new jazz album coming from that sultry cemetery siren, Kat Lester, and it's now seeing release. You can download Boudoir Rouge via her website. This is slick, stylized jazz that oozes the kind of seduction Kat's performance is known for. As a jazz person myself, I'm wild over this new album.

Fans should especially take note at the track titled 'Lady in Lavender,' which can be purchased for $0.99 on Kat's website or as part of the album for $14. The song is spoken from the point of view of Lady in Lavender character, with plenty of lyrical references any observant fan will positively eat up. It's certainly my favorite track on the disc and I *urge* all fans to download it. I can't give away too many of the song's ultra-cool lyrics (aside from the top line above), but they're all splendid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Incredible Tall Man Balloon Art

I've always found balloon characters impressive, but this takes the art form to another level entirely! Enter Brad Wood , better known o...